Only persons listed as drivers on the hire contract can drive the car. If you are not named on the hire contract you cannot drive the car.
Artikelen in deze sectie
- What documents do I need to take to collect the car?
- What are the driving licence requirements?
- Do I need an international driving licence?
- Is there a minimum age to rent a car?
- Is there a maximum age limit to rent a car?
- Can I hire a car if I am under 26 years old?
- Can I hire a car if I am over 69 years old?
- Who can drive the car?
- What does an additional driver need?
- Can I bring a photocopy of my driving licence / passport / ID card?